Bewitched Body Oil
Matterz Collective Bewitched Body Oil is a vegan, opulent, lightweight body oil that gives the skin a soft, but noticeable glow. This natural blend of herbs and oils leaves the skin feeling silky-smooth with a subtle scent of pomegranate and vanilla.
This organic body oil includes skin-nourishing and firming herbs, such as rose petals, hibiscus, calendula, and rosehips. Please refer to product packaging for a full list of up-to-date ingredients.
Recommended for: Bewitched Body Oil is suitable for all skin types.
- Moisturizer: On clean skin, use your palm and fingertips to apply all over your body.
- Hair Oil: After washing your hands, rub the oil between your palms and work it into your hair.
- Mix with Makeup: Mix a few drops in your highlighter, foundation, or bronzer.
- As a Primer: Apply before makeup for seamless makeup application.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight
Disclaimer: this information is for educational and informational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the FDA or CFIA. It is not to be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease as is dictated by societal standards.
- Your skin will look bright and moisturized without a greasy or sticky residue left over.
- A natural glow to the skin that can be seen in both bright and low lights
- Features natural floral and herbal scents
- Infused with coconut oil and hempseed oil
- Free of preservatives, parabens, gluten
- Vegan mica powder
- Shake well prior to use and apply to clean skin
- Pour a small amount onto the palm of your hand and rub between your hands to warm up the oil (while doing so, feel free to speak your intentions into the oils). You won’t need too much, a little goes a long day
- Work the oil into your skin, focusing on any dry spots or areas you’d like to brighten up.
- Apply to high points of the body, such as the legs, shoulders, and collarbones to bring out more of the shimmer.
- Allow the oil to completely melt into the skin and dry down after application (especially before wearing white or light clothes)
- For added shimmer, use our Shimmering Pixie Mists over the same areas
- Pat dry after a shower and apply the oil while you’re skin is still slightly wet, so moisture soaks into the skin (not recommended for oily types)