"Pumpkin King" Enzyme Face Mask
The Matterz Collective “Pumpkin King” Mask is an organic, enriching, and exfoliating face mask formulated with pumpkin puree, turmeric, vitamin E oil, Hemp Seed oil, and unfiltered honey. This blend of organic ingredients evens the tone of the skin, clears pores, and brings out your inner glow.
The mask exfoliates the skin without hash scratching or scrubbing, to avoid damage to your skin. You might feel a slight tingle after you apply --this is the oils and enzymes removing dead skin cells. Washing off the mask will reveal renewed, refreshed skin without a bunch of redness and irritation.
This mask is handmade to order, and will last for about 1-3 months in proper storage.
Recommended For: The Pumpkin King face mask is suitable for all skin types (dry, oily, combination, and normal)
Scent: Pumpkin Spice
Use As A:
- Face Mask: apply all over your face (avoiding the eyes), let sit for 15 minutes, then rinse
- Hair Mask: gather a small amount onto the palm of your hands, work into your hair making sure to get root to tip, let sit for 5-10 minutes, then rinse.
* This information is for educational and informational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the FDA or CFIA. It is not to be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease as is dictated by societal standards.
Why You'll Love It
How To Use
How do we know that you'll love the Pumpkin King Face Mask?
- Your skin will look nourished and renewed’
- Softens, brightens, and firms the skin
- Features organic herbal and floral scents
- Infused with coconut, vitamin E and hempseed oil
- Free of parabens or preservatives
- Mica powder adds subtle color and glow (no artificial coloring)
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- All organic ingredients (no chemicals or ingredients you can’t pronounce!)
How To Use:
- Apply to dry, clean skin
- Take a small amount on your fingers or using a small brush, and apply all over your face, avoiding the eyes, eyebrows, and lips
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes. Enjoy a cup of tea while you wait.
- Rinse off using water or a soft, moist washcloth
Tips & Tricks
- When removing, use circular motions and don’t drag your hand/washcloth across your face
- For the best glow: Moisturize skin with a face serum oil or body butter afterwards
- Use mask up 1-3 times a week for consistent results
Avoid excess sun exposure or wear SPF after using this mask.
Pumpkin is known to have great benefits on the skin. The naturally occurring AHA acids in the fruit exfoliates the skin and removes dead skin cells. As we age, it takes longer and longer for our skin to renew itself every day --hence why our elders become wrinkled and wizened-- and the naturally occurring enzymes in this mask removes those extra layers to help speed up the process. Pumpkin is also full of vitamin C which tones and brightens while increasing collagen in the skin.