"Proserpina" Bewitched Body Butter
The Proserpina Bewitched Body Butter is the mystic, luxurious, and enchanting combination of pomegranate, hibiscus, and vanilla.
This moisturizer represents the many aspects of Persephone, or Proserpina as she was known in Roman times. Ingredients like calendula, rose hips, hibiscus, hempseed & vanilla tigten the skin while improving elasticity. And of course pomegranate oil is also included, which is known for its anti-aging & hydrating qualities. These ingredients were chosen to increase the vibes of beauty, power, and luxury while simultaneously giving the skin a glow from the inside-out.
This product is handmade with natural and organic products. The blend of shea butter, mango butter, hemp seed oil, and herbal-infused oil make create a nourishing moisturizer that melts into your skin and smells amazing.
Bewitched Body Butters are suitable for all skin types, but will actively combat:
Scent: Pomegranate & Vanilla
Use As A:
Body Butter: Apply to clean, slightly damp skin
Hair Mask: Work in a light amount from root to tip to improve hair sheen & strength
* This information is for educational and informational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the FDA or CFIA. It is not to be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease as is dictated by societal standards.
Packaged in a 4oz & 6oz reusable plastic jar.
Why You'll Love It
How To Use
Wanna know how we know you'll love our Bewitched Body Butters?
- Vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free, and paraben-free
- Smooth and buttery, even when chilled
- Hemp Seed, Coconut Oil & Almond Oil Infusion
- Vegan mica powder adds a subtle afterglow to the skin
- Made with all-organic ingredients. Everything washed down the drain is completely natural, biodegradable, and easy to pronounce!
How To Use
- Apply to clean, damp skin
- Rub in circular motions until completely melted in
- Set the skin afterwards with our Translucent All-Over Hydrating Mists
Tips & Tricks
- Massage into the skin using circular motions
- Repeat mantras / affirmations while using the body butter
- Use to lighten scarring
- Works best after a shower or bath, when the skin is still damp. Pat dry when you're done.
- Makes the perfect gift for your significant other --they'll be swooning if you give this to them as a gift, even better if you massage them with it
- A little goes a long way, don't overdo it.
This product is not to be used on the genital areas, open wounds, or around the eyes.
Rub a small amount on your knee or elbow to test for any allergic reactions before use.
If you have sensitive skin, please talk to your primary care doctor or dermatologist before using body scrubs on your body. Symptoms of sensitive skin are excessive irritation, itchiness, redness, or dry skin.